Since becoming a mom I’ve stopped giving other moms-to-be adorable and useless baby gifts and shifted towards the products I’ve found life-saving during the new parent days. I recently assembled a few of my must haves into a little gift basket for a friend about to give birth.
Here are some of the items I can’t live without for my babe:
- Ergobaby Carrier – the comfiest baby carrier I’ve tried!
- Wubba Nub – the genius little toy attached helps baby keep the soothie close at hand.
- Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash – a natural baby bodywash that smells like a sweet baby’s head.
- Aiden & Anais Muslin Wraps – super soft, multi-purpose wraps I’ve used to cuddle baby or cover a stroller.
- Milkmade tea – drink to help the milk flow.
- D Drops -An easy drop to give baby their daily dose of vitamin D.
- Shoosha Nipple Cream – use this from the very first day!
- Huggies Travel Wipes – keep one of these containers in every bag you own.
- Kids 0-9 Colic – a homeopathic solution that helped stop the tears!
- Sudocrem – quickly cures diaper rash.
New Mama Care Package
Psst….GIVEAWAY: Well.ca is going to give away all 10 of my new mom must-haves to one lucky winner! This prize is worth $270! To enter please leave a comment below on the best item you’ve ever given, received or bookmarked for a new baby AND follow @GiveGoodGift on Facebook or Twitter (leave your username in your comment). Receive a second entry for sharing and tagging @GiveGoodGift on Twitter or Facebook (if you are set to private email a screen capture of your share to giftie AT givegoodgift DOT ca). One winner will be selected at random on Wednesday June 4, 2014. CONTEST CLOSED winner = Rachel