After a wonderfully busy Christmas followed by a little curve ball thrown in the new year, I decided to take a little break from Gifted. But now I’m back and excited to share some of the best gifts I saw given or received this past holiday season!
- My boyfriend gave my father a 4D historical puzzle of Toronto (he’s darn good at gifts, my Max!).
- Both my good friend Mariko and I received these adorable striped hats from the Hudson’s Bay Company.
- I gave Max a molecular gastronomy kit to go with these awesome cookbooks he bought himself.
- My sister sent me a gorgeous heart pendant from her travels overseas so we can both wear them together while she’s away.
- Jen loved receiving new plants for her lovely home and gave almost everyone she knew a soda maker.
- I got a beautifully framed drawing by the ever adorable Sienna!
- Max gave my parents the collected works of Glenn Gould from the CBC.
- Elisa surprised her boys with a ball popper that has produced endless hours of fun.
- My mom gave my “mom-in-law” a hand-made, hand-painted lavender sachel from an artist friend of hers to hang in the closet.
- I received this beautiful, reversible Tiffany & Co. tote from my love.
- My cool and chatty friend Alexis loved the old school phone receiver she can plug into her cell phone.
- Max gave little Laila hand-painted alphabet blocks from Ela & Elliot.
- This Joe Beef cookbook was given to many of our chef-y friends.
- My bestie Kate gave her family memberships to the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- I received some new novels, art books and the BEST stocking goodies from my mom and dad.
What was the best gift you gave or received?