Gifted is here to help you give good gift.
Finding that unique little something-something, is a specialty/talent/weakness of mine. And searching for gifts in particular brings me joy (especially those out of the blue, just because I like you gifts!). Selecting just the right present is no simple task so I’ve created this site to share some of the best items I stumble across in hopes of making gifting easy and enjoyable (that and helping these lovely items find homes other than mine). This site was developed to be a resource full of great gift ideas. Gifts don’t have to cost much or arrive on any given occasion, but they do have come from the heart and mind.
My name is Alison Lawler-Dean and I’m a Toronto-based writer, stylist and publicist.
My Favourite Gifts
1. A beautifully bound, custom family photo album that included photos of my parents growing up right up to the latest family portrait.
2. Custom onesies with cheeky sayings to congratulate a newly pregnant friend.
3. Surprise parties. Nothing beats the look on someone’s face when they walk into a room and see all their family and friends gathered there to celebrate them.
1. For my University graduation my parents sent me on a trip to Paris. I’ll never forget the sights and tastes of that spectacular city.
2. A visit to an art gallery where I was able to select a print for myself.
3. An antique ring. Such a special gift from my special person. I love that when wearing it I’m carrying on the family history.
Connect with Me!
Email: giftie @ givegoodgift DOT ca
Photo credit: Norman Wong